With Valentine’s Day fast approaching we hope you have some exceptional plans in place. Hopefully you’re doing something extra special this year and not the same old thing you always do. A key ingredient of romance is the element of surprise! To help with that we think it will be easy for you to find romance in Ocean Isle Beach this Valentine’s Day when you plan on staying at Ocean Isle Inn. Check out our special deal called Valentine’s on the Beach.
Here’s Some Tips On How to Be Romantic
1. One of the best ways to be thought of as a true and thoughtful romantic is to take your special Valentine away somewhere. Make a reservation at our Ocean Isle Inn for just the two of you. You won’t find any better accommodations for a romantic vacation at the beach than what you’ll find right here on the beaches of Ocean Isle, NC.
2. Start to plan your trip before you arrive, right down to what you’ll have for breakfast while sitting on the balcony enjoying the view and watching the sunrise. You’ll see that it’s not just sunsets that are incredibly romantic but sunrises can be too!
3. Plan on dining by candlelight on the beach, just the two of you. Whether you spread a blanket and candles or set up table and chairs and eat on fine china, it’s the romance of the moment that will sweep you both away. Add some soft music and just enjoy the moment spent together.
4. Take the extra initiative to have flowers delivered to where you’ll be at any given time while you’re here. A bouquet arriving at somewhere other than your home or work place is truly unexpected and romantic!
5. If you choose to go out for dinner make it somewhere special. Somewhere that serves the type of food your Valentine most enjoys is important. Be sure to call ahead and make a reservation. Many restaurants in the surrounding areas will be having Valentine’s Day specials on February 14 but be sure to call ahead.