Welcome to Ocean Isle Beach's most visited hotel, Ocean Isle Inn. Located on North Carolina's beautiful beach where no matter the season, there is always something to do. Before your trip to visit our gorgeous coast, here are some important information that can make your trip even more relaxing.
1. When is check-in time? - You can check in anytime after 3:00 pm. When you are ready to start your vacation, visit the office and we will gladly get you settled in. If you arrive before check-in time, please let us know you've arrived early.
2. Where can I park? - Parking is always FREE and right on-site at Ocean Isle Inn. Relax comfortably knowing that your vehicle is safe while you enjoy your vacation.
3. What am I charged when I reserve my room? - You are only charged your first night's stay. Subsequent night stays will be charged at check-in.
4. What is the cancellation or change of check-in date policy? - Cancellations or changes to your reservation must be made the same way you originally booked and must be done 3 days prior to your arrival date.
5. What is required to book a room? - A valid credit card is required to book a room. One night's deposit will be charged to your card upon booking. When checking in - you must present identification and a valid credit card in the name the room was reserved under for the balance of your stay and incidentals.
6. How old do you have to be to check-in? - You must be 21 to check into the hotel.
7. Are pets allowed? - Unfortunately pets are not permitted in the rooms, balconies, pool areas, or garden areas.
8. Is Ocean Isle Inn Smoke-free? - Yes, Ocean Isle Inn is a smoke-free zone. Smoking is also not allowed on balconies, in our pool areas, or our garden areas.
9. What can/should I bring on my visit? - Items you may want to bring during your trip:
10. When is checkout? - Check-out time is 11:00 am. If you need anything or have any questions during the final stages of your vacation, please do not hesitate to contact the front desk.
11. Is there breakfast available onsite? - Ocean Isle Inn hosts the best continental breakfast on the beach. Don't worry about stepping out before your day gets started, just join us in our dinning room overlooking the pool.
We hope your stay with us at the Ocean Isle Inn is a memorable one and that you will come back and visit us again. If you have any other questions or concerns before your visit with us, do not hesitate to call us at (800) 352-5988. Thank you again for allowing Ocean Isle Inn to be part of your vacation to Ocean isle Beach, NC.